We hope you can join us Saturday, February 8th for the 7th annual Gore-Tex®-Kahtoola Agassiz Uphill Race/Camp Colton Benefit. 100% of proceeds donated to Camp Colton. 5pm Race start and 6pm post-race party/Camp Colton Fundraiser at Hart Prairie Lodge. Awards, Food, Costumes, Raffles and Music by AZDJ. Food/Beverages available for purchase at the event. INFO at www.KahtoolaAgassizUphill.com.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN JOIN IN THE FUN:
- Participate in the race (Competitive and Fun-Climb divisions) and The Support a Friend Up the Mountain hike-a-thon.
- Watch the race from the Start/Finish line. Bring your noise makers, wear a costume, enjoy music from Sambatuque and show your support for Racers and Camp Colton!
- Purchase Raffle Tickets before and at the event.
- Race Day Raffle Tickets. $5/1, $20/5, $60/30. Ticket holders DO NOT need to be present to win. Prize list (added to daily until race day) at www.kahtoolaagassizuphill.com.
- Golden Tickets. A total of 50 tickets available at $100/each, giving holders a chance of winning ten incredible prizes valued between $250-$1,000 (prize list attached). Ticket holders DO NOT need to be present to win…but those who are, pick their prize! Cash, Checks and Credit accepted for pre-event sales and at the event.
- Advance raffle tickets available until 12/Noon on 2/7/14 at email@example.com or online at www.friendsofcampcolton.org. Click “donations” and enter “RACE DAY RAFFLE TICKETS or GOLDEN TICKET” in the notes field. Please enter all contact information so we can reach you if we have questions.