A Business Communications Forum for Businesses and Organizations that would like to reach the public more effectively. Get advice from those who know how.
1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, November 1, 2014
Doubletree Hotel, 1175 W. Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ
Ask An Expert – A Business Communications Forum
Be motivated to succeed by Keynote Speaker Dharmesh Vora of Vora Financial Group
Get timely tips from experts in a ‘speed-dating’ format (talk to 4 out of 8):
- Optimize Your Social Media Outreach – Nick Allen of Sublime Dzign
- Learn the Basics of Marketing – Terry Roberts of Terry Roberts Marketing
- Discover What Makes Good Public Relations – Star Hunter, PR professional
- Unlock the Secrets of Email Marketing – Stacey Wittig of Wittigwriter Marketing & Sales
- Uncover the Essentials of Website Design – Joe Bodin of Reliable Web Designs
- Encounter Visuals – Photos, Illustrations & Video – Tim Fox of The Graphic Bean
- Explore How to Plan a Perfect Event – Jennifer Grogan of Peak Events
- Unearth the Realities of the Cloud – TBA
Gather business cards & informational handouts from the Experts.
Ask one last question at a wrap-up panel of all Experts.
Be eligible for raffle prizes including:
$1,000 – Website work
$700 – 3-minute promotional video
$250 – Business biography & photo package
$250 – Marketing package
$125 – Overnight stay at local B&B
$75 – Gift basket
1-1:40 – Welcome & Keynoter
1:45-2:10 – Expert 1
2-15-2:40 – Expert 2
2:45-3:10 – Expert 3
3:15-3:45 – Break
3:45-4:10 – Expert 4
4:15-5 – Expert panel Q&A
Presented by Flagstaff Communicators, an educational, philanthropic & networking organization dedicated to raising awareness about effective business communications.